Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?

Have a 1995 suzuki vitara v6 2 litre (1998 cc) petrol engine. Manual shows how to change plugs (which is rather more complicated than a normal engine would be) but not which ones to replace them with. Don't really want to take the engine apart before we get the replacements. Any advice would be appreciated. Suzuki will only supply ' champion' which aren't much good apparently.ThanksWhat sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
There's these

https://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i%26amp;p



or the NGK guide says BKR6E which you can buy in Halfords

http://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/car_commeWhat sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
NGK Standard:BKR6E.Gap at 0.7mms

as the s/plugs are not so easy to replace try iridiums the last 50k miles,do not gap.

NGK Iridium:BKR6EIX

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/pages/pricinWhat sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
Go to Halfords, find shelves with new spark plugs, on the front of the shelf will be a guide telling you what plugs go in what cars, look it up and buy the correct ones.What sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
Since your car is Japanese I would go with NGK G Power. I have found them to go very well on Japanese cars.What sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
Same as the ones in it nowWhat sparkplugs do I need for a suzuki vitara v6?
A bosch platinum would be the best you can take one with you to autozone an they will cross reference them to get the exact part no.