Saturday, November 20, 2010

How long does a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004 last?

I have a j g cherokee 2004, and I was wondering how long do they last and what kind of maintenance should i be doing to make sure it lasts as long as it can.



I have 160k miles on it (bought brand new in 03) , and the engine runs fine, and the transmission isnt slipping, i regularly change the oil every 3k miles and did one %26quot;tune up%26quot; where I changed the sparkplugs. Thats all the maintanence I have done to it. So what else should I be doing and how long can i expect this jeep to keep going.



thanksHow long does a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004 last?
I have to wait for some answers.

I have one as well with the same millage.

I did but two general with total tire change and four %26quot;classical tune ups%26quot;.

My is in good nick as well.How long does a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004 last?
i have a 93. and it has 210,000 miles on it with no sign of stopping any time soonHow long does a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004 last?
they are pretty tough cars as long as you keep them happy. Specially change oil and filter always at recommended interval and always use recommended oil type. I have mine at 160K and i run on dual fuel (LPG/Petrol) and got no issues... they say .. once a Jeep owner , always a Jeep owner!!