Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the sparkplugs in my 2005 Subaru Legacy?

I can't get the rubber sparkplug cover things off. I don't know the technical term for them, but they're the black rubber part to the wires go thru into the block, then down to the plugs themselves. I've pulled on them, twisted them around, everything I can think of, and they will not come off. The manual said that I should take it into a dealership to get the plugs changed, but I'm not about to pay someone $80 to do something I can do in about 2 minutes...well, after I get the covers off, of course.How do I change the sparkplugs in my 2005 Subaru Legacy?
Pull harder, I know it's hard to get a good angle on them because of the glorious horizontal block inches away from the frame, but they will come out. Try it in a wrx..... 3rd cyclinder...not fun.How do I change the sparkplugs in my 2005 Subaru Legacy?
use a pair of pliers, then replace the wires as well as the plugs..How do I change the sparkplugs in my 2005 Subaru Legacy?
Ok put the car in drive place a brick on the gas put the car in drive then let it go of the cliff.Insurrance will cover the accident blame it on nomes....and stuff